Contact an Attorney
Submit Information About Your Case

If you are intending to retain an attorney or change your current attorney, please fill out this form in its entirety and you will be contacted regarding your case and a consultation.  If this action has been filed in a different state,  or if the children have continuously resided in another state for the last six months and a court action has not been filed, please click here to select an attorney in that state and county.


Suggest Attorney

National Directory

Custody 911

Message Boards

Custody Evaluation

Win Custody

Contact Information    Attorney Opt In Link

Copyright 2017, Child Custody Attorney Network.  All rights reserved.